2.5 to 5.5
Continue/Peak Current (A):
Rds(on) (HS+LS) (Ω):
UVLO , TSD
- Built-in 5-channel Motor Driver
- 1~4CH Control Two Stepper Motors or Four DC Motor, and the 5th Channel Control One DC Motor or Coil
- 1CH/2CH & 3CH/4CH are Capable of Micro-steps Mode to Drive Maximum 256 Resolution Micro-steps
- 2.4V to 5.5V Operating Voltage
- Maximum Continuous Current: 0.7A
- VM Under-voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
- Low-power Sleep Mode
- Automatic Fault Recovery
- A Small 20-pin QFN Package Type Has Been Adopted
The TMI8150 is an integrated DC motor driver, applied to low input voltage working system. The TMI8150 uses serial communication to control 5 channels of motors, which supports PTZ motor and IR cut filter change motor. 1~4CH can drive 2 stepper motor of PTZ (X and Y axis), X-axis and Y-axis are controlled by orthogonal SPWM and support forward and reverse rotation. 5CH control IR-cut.
The current consumption can be hold at quite low level during standby or operation. In low-power sleep mode, the current is only 16μA.
The package form of TMI8150 is QFN3x3-20, which conforms to ROHS specifications, and the frame is 100% lead-free.
- DC motor & STM motor
- PTZ of IPC